Marriage between Nordic citizens is carried out by the municipality

When both of you are either Danish or Nordic citizens, or have permanent residence or permanent residence pursuant to the Executive Order on EU Residence, you must apply at the municipality.

You must apply at the municipality regardless of whether you wish to get married in Denmark or abroad.

The contact information for the individual municipalities is available here.